- We aim to provide a welcoming, secure and stimulating and healthy environment in which our children learn positive attitudes, self-esteem and become Confident Individuals.
- Staff and Community will create and provide a shared responsibility for the effective leadership of learning and teaching and school improvement to stimulate children’s imagination and intellectual development to become Successful Learners.
- Staff and Community will develop opportunities to contribute ideas and feelings and become Effective Contributors in all areas of the curriculum.
- Work co-operatively within the school cluster and wider community to share good practice and ensure smooth transitions from one establishment to the other.
- Enable all children to access an inclusive curriculum that provides the appropriate support and challenge to allow them to fully develop their skills and talents to become Responsible Citizens.